Aviation Services Unlimited’s (ASU) Mission is to exceed the expectations of our partners in the helicopter flight services industry. ASU sets the industry standard of excellence by consistently providing high quality helicopter transportation solutions and reliable service.
- Aviation Services Unlimited: Business is a human endeavor. The thoughts, skills and experience of our employees are key to our success. The company’s future is secured by valuing and encouraging the contributions of each employee.
- Customer Excellence: Excellence arises from a daily dedication to exceeding expectations. Excellence is never static; it demands that each of us seek continuous improvement.
- Efficiency: Disciplined control of costs fosters creativity. An efficient company can absorb the occasional stumbles that come with growth and still succeed. An inefficient business with great products and services will fail in the end.
- Solutions: Opportunities come when we listen diligently to customer needs, then deliver timely solutions created through the ability, imagination, and determination of our people.
- Reliability: Customers choose ASU products and services because of their confidence in the dependable high quality of our products and responsiveness of our organization.
- Service: Every ASU employee provides services to internal and external customers who rely upon those services to perform their jobs. In this interdependent environment, success is built upon communication. Consistent communication heads off unwelcome surprises and generates productive ideas.
Our vision is to be the market leader in the utility rotorcraft services industry.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Conduct all manner of business with integrity. Proudly uphold the values of honesty, truthfulness and sincerity, while remaining fair and ethical in even the most difficult situations. Seek to constantly maintain a professional demeanor despite facing critical decisions while conducting business. Be ethically unyielding and honest. Inspire trust by saying what you mean, match your behaviors to your words and take responsibility for your actions.
- Commitment: Create raving fans by giving the customer a positive and memorable experience. Provide both our internal and external customers with service that they can count on. Respond constructively and positively to their needs and always follow-through on our promises. Welcome every customer with a handshake and smile.
- Accountable: Be accountable to ourselves, our team members and our partners. Take pride in every aspect of the operation and in everyone’s job. Accept constructive feedback as an opportunity to learn and grow. Understand what’s expected of us and work to surpass our goals.
- Respect: Treat customers and co-workers with respect, listen thoughtfully to others’ opinions and work to clarify common goals. Be open and honest with others and seek to create a culture of transparency. Inspire trust in others by saying what you mean, -being humble, and doing what’s right, EVEN WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.
- Excellence: Strive for excellence by embracing change. Follow the maintenance manuals on every job. Treat every job as if our family members will be flying in the aircraft. Make sure the customer leaves satisfied by going above and beyond what they asked for. Build customers for life because we understand that other lives depend on the quality of our work!